Access Control Hardware
Ultrasafe SA produces and supports a broad range of Access Control Hardware in Randburg to ensure the highest levels of security, time and attendance, and payroll integration for your organization, no matter how large or small.
The Benefits Of Biometric Fingerprint Identification
Fingerprint identification remains the most prevalent and preferred method of biometric recognition.
This is why:
- It is really precise.
- It is unique and can never be duplicated between two individuals.
- It is the most cost-effective way of timekeeping.
- It is simple to use.
Indoor and outdoor fingerprint clocking machines are available. There are a number of elements that can affect the reading of fingerprint clocks. Proper fingerprint enrolment, fingerprint quality and cleanliness, right clocking technique, and clock environment cleanliness are a few of these considerations.
Your Business Can Benefit from a Non-Contact Proximity Solution
- Proximity cards and tags haven’t gone out of style, even in this day and age of cutting-edge technology.
- A proximity card can be used as an alternative means of clocking in most Eco time Clocking systems.
- Proximity clocks are cost-effective and multifunctional.
- Proximity cards can be used for both timekeeping and identification purposes at access points.
- Visitors and contract workers can use proximity cards to gain access to certain areas of your business.
There are several reasons why facial recognition technology should be taken into consideration
The Time and Attendance industry is just getting started with facial recognition, but it’s a promising technology that will be around for a long time.
Customers may clock in and out using facial recognition software, which is both safe and reliable.
The following are some of the benefits:
- Touchless, sanitary solutions
- Detection is masked
- A person can be identified in less than one second.
- Options for thermographic identification
- Precision and security are ensured.
- Not sensitive to light
This is an extremely secure method of verifying Time and Attendance and Access Control hardware because facial templates cannot be replicated.
For more info on the access control hardware in Randburg products we offer, go here.