Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the “ultrasafesa.co.za” website (the “Site”).
- These Website Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern the ordering, sale and delivery of products, and the use of the Site.
- UltrasafeSA provides the content and services available to you on the Site, subject to the below Terms and Conditions.
- By accessing or using the Site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES FOR PERSONAL USE
- We reserve the right, with or without notice, to cancel or reduce the quantity of any products or services to be provided to you that we believe, in our sole discretion, may result in the violation of these Terms and Conditions.
PURCHASE RELATED POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- To view our policies and procedures related to orders placed by using this Site, such as order processing, shipping and handling, returns and exchanges click under refund and exchanges
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
- We attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing our products on this Site, however, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we do not warrant that the product descriptions, colours, information or other content available on this Site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
- All information and content available on this Site and its “look and feel”, including but not limited to trademarks, logos, service marks, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, data compilations and software, and the compilation and organization thereof (collectively referred to as the “Content”) is the property of UltrasafeSA, our affiliates, partners or licencors, and is protected by South African and international laws, including laws governing copyrights and trademarks.
- Except as set forth in the limited licenses in clause 7 below, or as required under applicable law, neither the Content nor any portion of this Site may be used, reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, accessed, modified, or otherwise exploited, in whole or in part, for any purpose without our express, prior written consent.
“Data” means any data that you provide to us, including transactional information and personal information.
- We grant you a limited, revocable, non-transferable and non-exclusive licence to access and make personal use of this Site. We may cancel your licence at any time for any reason. Your licence is automatically cancelled if you do not get our written permission before using this website in a way these Terms and Conditions do not allow.
- This limited licence does not include the right to:
- Frame or utilise framing techniques to enclose this Site or any portion thereof.
- Republish, redistribute, transmit, sell, license or download this Site or any and/or all Content (except caching or as necessary to view this Site).
- Make any use of this Site or any and/or all Content other than personal use.
- Modify, reverse engineer or create any derivative works based upon either this Site or any and/or all Content.
- Collect account information for the benefit of yourself or another party.
- Use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilising any and/or all Content or…
Use any technology (software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools) to search or gain any information from this Site, or take any other action that may impose an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure.
- You must retain, without modification, all proprietary notices on this Site or affixed to or contained in this Site.
- We also grant you a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive license to create a hyperlink to the home page of this Site for personal, non-commercial use only.
- Any website that links to this Site:
- May link to, but not replicate, any and/or all of our Content.
- May not imply that we are endorsing such website or its services or products, or that you have any rights in our website or intellectual property.
- May not misrepresent its relationship with us.
- May not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, obscene, offensive controversial or illegal or inappropriate for any ages.
- May not portray us or our products or services, in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive or objectionable manner, or associate us with undesirable products, services, or opinions and…
- May not link to any page of this Site other than the home page (deep link).
- We may, in our sole discretion, request that you remove any link to this Site, and upon receipt of such request, you shall immediately remove such link and cease any linking unless separately and expressly authorized in writing by us to resume such linking.
- Any unauthorised use by you of this Site, or any and/or all of our Content, or infringement of another person’s rights (including copyright), automatically terminates the limited licenses set forth in this clause 7.
- We may also block you from using the Site, claim specific performance or damages against you and take any other steps the law allows without affecting our rights in terms of applicable law or these Terms and Conditions.
OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- In the access or use of this Site, you shall comply with these Terms and Conditions, and the special warnings or instructions for access or use posted on this Site. You shall always act in accordance with the law, custom and in good faith. You may not make any change or alteration to this Site or any Content or services that may appear on this Site and may not impair in any way the integrity or operation of this Site.
- Without limiting the generality of any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, if you default negligently or willfully in any of the obligations set forth in these Terms and Conditions, you shall be liable for all the losses and damages that this may cause UltrasafeSA our affiliates, partners or licencors.
- UltrasafeSA offers a warranty on all products sold on its website against defect or poor quality from the date of delivery for a period of 6 months, or the expiry date indicated on the product, whichever is earlier.
- We cannot be held not responsible for the content of any off-website pages or any other websites linked to or from this Site. Links appearing on this Site are for convenience only and are not an endorsement by us, our affiliates or our partners of the referenced content, product, service, or supplier. Your linking to or from any off-website pages or other websites is at your own risk.
- We are in no way responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, off-website pages or any other websites linked to or from this Site, nor do we assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, content, products, or services of such pages and websites, including, without limitation, their privacy policies and terms and conditions. You should carefully review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of all off-website pages and other websites that you visit.
SPECIAL FEATURES, FUNCTIONALITY AND EVENTS
- This Site may offer certain special features and functionality or events which could be:
Be offered by us or by third parties.
SUBMISSIONS OF MARKETING
- It is our policy to decline unsolicited suggestions and ideas. Notwithstanding our policy with regard to unsolicited suggestions and ideas, any enquiries, feedback, suggestions, ideas or other information you provide us (referred to collectively as “Submissions”) will be treated as non-proprietary and non-confidential.
- You also acknowledge that your Submission will not be returned and we may use your Submission, and any ideas, concepts or know how contained therein, without payment of money or any other form of consideration from us, for any purpose including, without limitation, developing, manufacturing, distributing and marketing products.
- If you make a Submission, you represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control the rights to your Submission. You further represent and warrant that such Submission does not constitute or contain software viruses, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam”. You may not use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead us as to the origin of any Submission.
- You agree to indemnify us for all claims arising from, or in connection with, any claims to any rights in any Submission or any damages arising from any Submission provided by you.
- When you transmit, upload, post, e-mail or otherwise make available data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, images, videos, messages or other materials (hereinafter referred to as “User Content”) on this Site, you are entirely responsible for such User Content.
- Such User Content constitutes a Submission under clause 12 above. This means that all such third parties, and not us, are entirely responsible for all User Content that they post to this Site.
- You agree to not engage in or assist or encourage others to engage in transmitting, uploading, posting, emailing or otherwise making available on this Site, User Content that:
- Is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, delictual, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- You do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- Is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
You were compensated for or granted any consideration by any third party; or
Infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party.
- In addition, you agree not to transmit, upload, post, e-mail, or otherwise make available any software viruses, unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitation or promotional material, including chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam”.
- You further agree not to:
Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
“Stalk” or otherwise harass including advocating harassment of another, entrap or harm any third party including harming minors in any way;
Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any User Content;
Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, provincial, national or international law; or
Collect or store personally identifiable data about other users.
- We do not endorse or control the User Content transmitted or posted on this Site and, therefore, we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of User Content.
- You understand that by using this Site, you may be exposed to User Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable to you.
- Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any User Content, including, without limitation, for any errors or omissions in any User Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred by you as a result of the use of any User Content transmitted, uploaded, posted, emailed or otherwise made available by any person or entity via this Site.
- You acknowledge that we have the right (but not the obligation) in our sole discretion to refuse to post or remove any User Content and we reserve the right to change, condense, or delete any User Content.
- Without limiting the generality of the foregoing or any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, we have the right to remove any User Content that violates these Terms and Conditions or is otherwise objectionable and we reserve the right to refuse service and/or terminate accounts without prior notice for any users who violate these Terms and Conditions or infringe the rights of others.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Use of the Site is at your sole responsibility and risk.
- This Site is presented on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We expressly disclaim all representations, warranties or conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties or conditions of satisfactory quality, no latent defects, merchant-ability, non-infringement, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, quiet enjoyment and title, except to the extent such representations and warranties are not legally excludable.
- Despite any warranty we may give, we will not be liable for any defect arising from your negligence, failure to follow instructions (whether oral or in writing) or misuse.
- You agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, regardless of the form in which any legal action may be brought (whether in contract, delict (including negligence) or otherwise), our maximum aggregate liability for direct damages for anything giving rise to legal action will not exceed R 700.00 (seven hundred rand).
- Further, to the fullest extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any indirect, special, punitive, incidental, or consequential loss or damage (whether foreseeable or unforeseeable) of any kind whatsoever and howsoever caused including:
- Loss of profits.
- Interruption of business.
- Access delays or access interruptions to this site.
- Data, non-delivery, mis-delivery, corruption, destruction or other modification.
- Loss or damages of any sort incurred as a result of dealings with or the presence of third-party links.
- Computer viruses, system failures or malfunctions, which may occur in connection with your use of this site, including during hyperlink to or from third-party websites.
- Any inaccuracies or omissions in content or…
- Events beyond our reasonable control.
- You agree that no claims or actions arising out of, or related to the use of this Site or these terms and conditions may be brought by you more than one (1) year after the cause of action relating to such claim or action arose.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless for any loss, damages or costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any third-party claim, action, or demand resulting from your use of this site or breach of these terms.
- You also agree to indemnify us for any losses, damages, or costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from your use of software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or any other action you take that imposes an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure.
- A dispute arises under these Terms and Conditions if one party notifies the other of a dispute in terms of this clause 16.
- The party who institutes the dispute may elect to:
- Institute legal proceedings in the High Court having jurisdiction, with the consent of the other party, only in instances of matters on an urgent basis; or
- Refer any dispute to be resolved by:
Failing which mediation.
Failing which arbitration.
- The election of the party instituting legal proceedings or referring the dispute to alternate dispute resolution will bind both parties. In the event that the other party wants to counterclaim or raise a further or other dispute, then that other party is bound to refer the counterclaim or other dispute to the same forum as that selected by the first party.
- Each party must make sure that their chosen representatives meet within 10 (ten) business days of notification, to negotiate and try to end the dispute by written agreement within 15 (fifteen) additional business days.
- If negotiation fails, the parties must refer the dispute to mediation under the Arbitration Foundation of Southern Africa’s (“AFSA”) rules (as amended from time to time).
- If mediation fails, the parties must refer the dispute within 15 (fifteen) business days to arbitration under AFSA’s latest rules for expedited arbitrations. The arbitration will be held in English in Johannesburg and the decision of the arbitrator will be final and binding on the parties. The parties will agree to and appoint one arbitrator. If the parties cannot agree on the arbitrator within 10 (ten) business days after the referral, the Secretariat of AFSA will appoint the arbitrator.
- The parties may agree in writing to change the periods for negotiation or mediation. This clause will not stop a party from applying to court for urgent interim relief (temporary help) while the dispute resolution process is being finalised. This clause is separate and divisible from the rest of this agreement and remains effective even if this agreement ends or is invalid.
- Nothing in this clause 16 or the Terms and Conditions limits your right to approach any court, tribunal or forum of competent jurisdiction.
- These Terms and Conditions, and our relationship and/or any dispute arising from or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the law of the Republic of South Africa.
- Your use of the Site will constitute your consent and submission to the above jurisdiction.
- You consent to receive any agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications (referred to collectively as “Notices”) to which these Terms and Conditions refer from us electronically including without limitation by email or by posting notices on this Site.
- You agree that all Notices that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- To withdraw your consent to receive Notices electronically, you must notify us of your withdrawal of such consent by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and discontinue your use of this Site.
- In such event, all rights granted to you pursuant to these Terms and Conditions, including but not limited to the limited licenses set forth clause 7 hereof, shall automatically terminate. Unfortunately, we cannot provide the benefits of this Site to any user who cannot consent to receipt of Notices electronically.
- UltrasafeSA hereby selects Office 3-5, 7 Shannon Drive, Reservoir Hills, Durban, KwaZulu Natal, 4091 as its address for the service of formal notices and legal processes in connection with these Terms and Conditions. We may update this address from time to time by updating the Terms and Conditions.
- Notices must be sent either by hand, registered post, telefax or email and must be in English. All notices sent:
- By hand will be deemed to have been received on the date of delivery;
- By registered, will be deemed to have been received 10 (ten) business days after the date of posting;
- By email will be deemed to have been received on the date indicated in the “Read Receipt” notification, which will serve as proof that an email has been received.
- You acknowledge and consent that these Terms and Conditions, and related policies, constitute the entire agreement between us concerning your use of this Site and in relation to the subject matter hereof, and supersede and govern all prior proposals, agreements, or other communications.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change these Terms and Conditions at any time and where this affects your rights and obligations we will notify you of any changes by placing a notice in a prominent place on the Site or by email. If you do not agree with the change you must stop using the Site. Your continued use of this Site thereafter constitutes your agreement to all such changed Terms and Conditions and you will be deemed to have accepted such Terms and Conditions.
- UltrasafeSA shall be entitled to cede, assign and delegate all or any of its rights and obligations in terms of these Terms and Conditions.
- Any indulgence we may allow you will not affect or substitute any of our rights against you.
- Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, or other form of joint enterprise between yourself and UltrasafeSA. Our failure to require your performance of any provision hereof shall not affect our full right to require such performance at any time thereafter, nor shall our waiver of a breach of any provision hereof be taken or held to be a waiver of the provision itself. In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law or be so held by any applicable arbitral award or court decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole but these Terms and Conditions shall be modified, to the extent possible, by the adjudicating entity to most fully reflect the original intent of the parties as reflected in the original provision.
- If any term is void, invalid, unenforceable, or illegal, the term may be severed from, and will not affect, the rest of this agreement if it does not change its purpose.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, please email us on: email@example.com